Crowd Control Fencing Description
Crowd control fencing is commonly used at many public events. security for special events, parades, festivals, concerts, and sporting events. Crowd control fencing is ideal where high quality, attractive and durable crowd control is required.
- Panel Size (mm) 914×2400, 1090×2000, 1090×2010, 940×2500
- Frame Tube (mm) 20, 25, 32, 40, 42 OD
- Frame Tube Thickness (mm) 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, 2.0
- Vertical Tube (mm) 12, 14, 16, 20 OD
- Vertical Tube Thickness (mm) 1.0, 1.2, 1.5
- Tube Space (mm) 100, 120, 190, 200
- Surface Treatment Hot dipped galvanized or Powder coated after welded
- Feet: Flat feet, Bridge feet and Tube feet
1. Crowd Control Fencing With Bridge Feet
- Barrier, with a bridge-style foot, is the best selling crowd control barrier on the market!
- The bridge-foot design provides maximum stability for the barrier, thus making the product an ideal choice for use on grass, soft or uneven surfaces.
- The Bridge Foot provides the best resistance to pushing by crowds – so if you are planning a parade, rally or concert, choose this for your sensitive crowd control needs.
2. Crowd Control Barrier With Flat Feet
- crowd control barrier with a flat-style foot, is the ideal choice at special events or venues that require funneling crowds or traffic in parallel lines.
- The flat-foot design minimizes the tripping hazard and vehicle tires roll easily over the foot without damage to the barricade.
- The flat foot distributes weight evenly and rubber grommets provide added protection for sensitive floors. Two holes in each foot allows it to be anchored to the ground.
3. Crowd Control Fencing With V Foot
Crowd Control Fencing Application
- Security and Safety
- Traffic & Pedestrian Control
- Special Events
- Stadiums/Arenas/Convention Centers
Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be interesting to read content from other writers and use something from other sites.
Tks a lot.
This really is such a wonderful resource that youre offering and you give it away for free. I take pleasure in seeing sites that realize the worth of delivering a prime resource for no cost. I really loved reading your post. Thanks!
Hey there! I randomly stumbled upon your blog from Yahoo. Your article is filled with great information, and I will probably use it at some point in my career. Keep up the excellent work!
Simply wanna admit that this is very useful, Thanks for taking your time to write this.
This is very fascinating, You are an overly professional blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look ahead to searching for extra of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!