Crowd Control Fencing Description
Crowd control fencing is commonly used at many public events. security for special events, parades, festivals, concerts, and sporting events. Crowd control fencing is ideal where high quality, attractive and durable crowd control is required.
- Panel Size (mm) 914×2400, 1090×2000, 1090×2010, 940×2500
- Frame Tube (mm) 20, 25, 32, 40, 42 OD
- Frame Tube Thickness (mm) 1.2, 1.5, 1.8, 2.0
- Vertical Tube (mm) 12, 14, 16, 20 OD
- Vertical Tube Thickness (mm) 1.0, 1.2, 1.5
- Tube Space (mm) 100, 120, 190, 200
- Surface Treatment Hot dipped galvanized or Powder coated after welded
- Feet: Flat feet, Bridge feet and Tube feet
1. Crowd Control Fencing With Bridge Feet
- Barrier, with a bridge-style foot, is the best selling crowd control barrier on the market!
- The bridge-foot design provides maximum stability for the barrier, thus making the product an ideal choice for use on grass, soft or uneven surfaces.
- The Bridge Foot provides the best resistance to pushing by crowds – so if you are planning a parade, rally or concert, choose this for your sensitive crowd control needs.
2. Crowd Control Barrier With Flat Feet
- crowd control barrier with a flat-style foot, is the ideal choice at special events or venues that require funneling crowds or traffic in parallel lines.
- The flat-foot design minimizes the tripping hazard and vehicle tires roll easily over the foot without damage to the barricade.
- The flat foot distributes weight evenly and rubber grommets provide added protection for sensitive floors. Two holes in each foot allows it to be anchored to the ground.
3. Crowd Control Fencing With V Foot
Crowd Control Fencing Application
- Security and Safety
- Traffic & Pedestrian Control
- Special Events
- Stadiums/Arenas/Convention Centers